Back to School: More Snack Recipes
1. Uncle Geoff's Guacamole - Easy and breezy, you'll amaze all your friends with this delicious guacamole.
2. Spinach Fritters or Mini Pies - A smaller version of my Italian Spinach Pie, these fritters are great on Italian bread with ketchup or served as an appetizer or side dish.
3. Dog Days of School - This recipe is cute to make for your child for lunch. They will love it and it is also healthy.
4. Health Muffins - These hearty muffins with sunflower seeds are sweetened with touch of honey and cinnamon.
5. Banana Bread Sticks - The finger-food style of these sweet but healthy bread "sticks" makes them kid-friendly.