Back to School: Snack Recipes
1. Cheese Ball - This is a great recipe because it's so versatile. Try it for company during the holidays or stick it in the kids' lunchboxes with some crackers.
2. Hot Crackers - These are so easy to make. I take them to school luncheons and rarely bring any home.
3. Savory Pecans - This recipe provides a quick, tasty and healthy snack that's easy to take on-the-go!
4. Eggplant Tostada Slices - These pizza-like slices will jazz up your appetizer menu with their delicious flavor and pretty presentation.
5. Mushrooms with Blue Cheese - The blue cheese gives this dish an extra zing, and the kids will love it as a snack.