Chicken Drumstick Recipes
Mock Chicken Drumstick Recipes
Chicken Croquettes (Mock Chicken Legs) - Fun way for kids to eat chicken without mom having to de-bone everything.
Mock Chicken Drumsticks - Arguably better than the real thing, you need to try these!
Sweet Chicken Drumstick Recipes
Molasses Chicken Drumsticks - This old-fashioned preparation loads on the flavor with a sweet glaze.
Spicy Chicken Drumstick Recipes
Thai Chicken Legs - This is great over rice.
- Always freeze uncooked chicken if it is not to be used within 2 days.
- Chicken should not be thawed on the countertop.
- It takes about 24 hours to thaw a 4-pound chicken in the refrigerator. Cut-up parts, 3 to 9 hours.
- For quick thawing of raw or cooked chicken use the microwave. Thawing time will vary according to your microwave.
- Chicken may also be safely thawed in cold water. Place chicken in its original wrap or watertight plastic bag in cold water. Change water often. It takes about 2 hours to thaw a whole chicken.
To see all of Recipe4Living's chicken drumstick recipes, click here.