Chicken Fajita Recipe
Our Top Chicken Fajita Recipe
Chicken Fajita Recipe
Easy Chicken Fajita Recipes
Give yourself some extra free time when you try making one of these easy chicken fajita recipes.
Easy Chicken Fajitas - An easy way to serve up a quick meal that the whole
Chicken and Cheese Fajitas - My whole family loves these easy-to-make chicken and cheese fajitas that my husband cooks. They take less than 30 minutes to make!
Chicken Fajita Burger - Try these spicy chicken burgers instead of your plain old beef burgers.
Grilled Chicken Fajita Recipes
Grilled chicken is a treat all year round, so try one of our top grilled chicken fajita recipes.
Spicy Grilled Chicken - This chicken recipe is great for making fajitas!
Fajita Pot Pie - Frozen grilled chicken-style soy-protein patties offer the perfect non-breaded "chicken" patty option!
Healthy Chicken Fajita Recipes
We absolutely love these healthy chicken fajita recipes.
Fabulous Fajitas - A yummy and easy way to make sizzling fajitas.
Lemon Ginger Fajita Salad - This is a very impressive salad. This could go very well if you were entertaining some guests that you wanted to make a good impression for.
Fast Chicken Fajita Salad - Since this fajita salad eliminates the tortillas, this is a great alternative for those watching their carbs.
Tips for Making a Chicken Fajita Recipe
* Always freeze uncooked chicken if it is not to be used within 2 days.
* Chicken should not be thawed on the countertop.
* It takes about 24 hours to thaw a 4-pound chicken in the refrigerator. Cut-up parts, 3 to 9 hours.
* For quick thawing of raw or cooked chicken use the microwave. Thawing time will vary according to your microwave.
* Chicken may also be safely thawed in cold water. Place chicken in its original wrap or watertight plastic bag in cold water. Change water often. It takes about 2 hours to thaw a whole chicken.
Interesting Facts About the Chicken Fajita Recipe
1. When ordering chicken fajitas at a restaurant, you will also be given onions and bell peppers along with your meat.
2. You may also get shredded lettuce, sour cream, guacamole, salsa, pico de gallo, cheese, and tomato.
3. McDonalds used to serve chicken fajitas on their menu.
Click here for more chicken fajita recipes!