Chicken Parmigiana Recipe
The Tastiest Chicken Parmigiana Recipe Ever!
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 C. Italian bread crumbs
- 1 C. parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 C. milk
- 8 oz. flour
Dip chicken breasts into flour. Mix egg And milk Together. Dip chicken breasts into egg mixture. Mix bread crumbs and parmesan cheese together. Bread chicken breasts. Deep fry to a dark golden brown. microwave for 6 minutes until done. Serve on spaghetti noodles with you favorite sauce and sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
click here, for a vegetarian chicken parmigiana recipe.
Tips on How to Safely Thaw Chicken
- Always freeze uncooked chicken if it is not to be used within 2 days.
- Chicken should not be thawed on the countertop.
- It takes about 24 hours to thaw a 4-pound chicken in the refrigerator. Cut-up parts, 3 to 9 hours.
- For quick thawing of raw or cooked chicken use the microwave. Thawing time will vary according to your microwave.
- Chicken may also be safely thawed in cold water. Place chicken in its original wrap or watertight plastic bag in cold water. Change water often. It takes about 2 hours to thaw a whole chicken.
More chicken parmigiana recipes