Chicken Wing Recipes
Baked Chicken Wing Recipes
Not everyone wants a fried chicken wing. Try some of our baked chicken wing recipes instead.
Baked Barbecue Wings - You can't go wrong with BBQ wings and this recipe is super-easy to multiply for larger parties.
Buffalo Baked Chicken Wings - In this version, the wings taste especially good because they are baked, not fried. According to the Love Chef, Buffalo Chicken Wings were frits served at the Anchor Bar in Buffalo, New York, in 1964. For mild wings, use just a dash of cayenne pepper and for hot wings, use 1/8 tsp. cayenne. For RED-HOT wings, use 1/4 tsp.
The Best Chicken Wings - Baked with brown sugar and soy sauce, the title says it all.
Easy Chicken Wing Recipes
Looking for a few easy chicken wing recipes? These are your best bet!
Kimberly's Easy Chicken Wings - I first made these as an appetizer for a bar I worked in (25 years ago) and now my family has me make them a couple times a month! Great for taking to potlucks!
Buffalo Chicken Wings - This is an easy and perfect recipe to follow when making the best buffalo chicken wings ever.
Grilled Chicken Wings - A flavorful and easy way to grill up some chicken wings before the big football game.
Crock Pot Chicken Wing Recipes
Skip the work, and let your slow cooker take care of it with these crock pot chicken wing recipes.
Honey-Pineapple Chicken Drumettes (crock pot recipe) - Instead of hot and spicy add some honey to make the wings a sweet taste.
Chicken Wing Dip - Irresistibly delicious! The best dip you have ever tasted!
Tips for Chicken Wing Recipes
* Always freeze uncooked chicken if it is not to be used within 2 days.
* Chicken should not be thawed on the countertop.
* It takes about 24 hours to thaw a 4-pound chicken in the refrigerator. Cut-up parts, 3 to 9 hours.
* For quick thawing of raw or cooked chicken use the microwave. Thawing time will vary according to your microwave.
* Chicken may also be safely thawed in cold water. Place chicken in its original wrap or watertight plastic bag in cold water. Change water often. It takes about 2 hours to thaw a whole chicken.
Fun Facts about Chicken Wing Recipes
1. A classic Buffalo-style chicken wing sauce is made up of vinegar-based cayenne pepper hot sauce and butter.
2. Traditionally, buffalo chickens wings are served with celery sticks and blue cheese dressing. Sometimes ranch dressing is used.
3. There are four different stories about how the buffalo chicken wing recipe came into existence.
Click here for more chicken wing recipes!