Easy Crockpot Recipes
Here's how it works:
Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, we'll post a new crock pot recipe in our Recipe4Living newsletter. (Not signed up yet? Click here to get on the email list!) Check your newsletter for a link to this page that will be updated with the new recipes. You can also bookmark this page in your browser so you can come back every day to check for updates! Have your own crock pot recipe to share? Submit your favorite crock pot recipe here!
25. Crockpot Tender Roast - Not so heavy, but very filling and flavorful, this roast won't be around for long.
24. Crockpot Oatmeal - Wake-up to delicious oatmeal, ready for you to enjoy!
23. Crockpot Chicken Tortilla Soup - Instead of making tortilla soup on the stove try this recipe for a crock pot style. This is so much better since you can actually walk away and let the flavors cook with one another.
22. Crockpot Pineapple Pork Loin - Pineapple is a great flavor and also helps to tenderize the pork loin.
21. Crockpot Super Snack Mix - Crunchy, salty and totally satisfying.
20. Easy and Spicy Crockpot Chicken - This is fast and delicious! A few ingredients make a wonderful meal; serve with a nice tossed salad.
19. Crockpot Vegetable Soup - This hearty winter soup makes a great first course or an entire meal. It'll warm you up from the inside out, but you won't have to slave over the stove all day to do it.
18. Slow Cooker Pizza Casserole - A simple yet delicious casserole with beef and noodles slow-cooked to perfection.
17. Crockpot Pumpkin Dump Cake - This crockpot pumpkin dump cake looks and tastes similar to a pumpkin cheesecake with less work!
16. Crockpot Banana Bread - You don't need a bread-maker or even an oven to make delicious banana bread.
15. Crockpot Crispy Kielbasa and Cheese Dip - This versatile dip tastes great with everything and making it in your crockpot makes the whole thing a cinch!
14. Easy Crockpot Stuffed Bell Peppers - This easy crockpot stuffed bell peppers recipe is great smelling, simple and made for even the fussiest of eaters!
13. Chicken Enchiladas Crockpot - When you want Mexican for dinner without all the work, this is a great short-cut with the same end product.
12. Crockpot Chinese Beef & Pea Pods - The lighter peapods compliment the flavor of the beef.
11. Crockpot Goulash - Easy recipe cooked entirely in your crockpot!
10. Crockpot Swiss Chicken Casserole - Paired with a green vegetable, this cooked-all-day dish is a full meal.
9. Crockpot Chicken Licken' Good Pork Chops - Chicken soup makes these breaded pork chops flavorful and juicy.
8. Crockpot Macaroni and Cheese - This Mac and Cheese recipe may not be as quick as the box, but when you want to dump it in and forget about it, this is perfect.
4. Easy Crockpot Meatballs - These are perfect for pot lucks or when you just don't have time to cook. My cousin gave me this recipe and its always been a hit! Everyone is always asking me to make them. If only they knew how easy they were!
3. Savory Beef Pot Roast in Crockpot - This super-easy roast recipe is just 5 ingredients.