Eggless Cake Recipe
Our Top Eggless Cake Recipe
Eggless Cake Recipe - Tantalize your sweetheart with this cake!
Chocolate Eggless Cake Recipes
This weekend, try a delicious chocolate eggless cake recipe! Everyone will love it!
Chocolate Depression Cake - This cake was devised during the depression. it uses no egg, milk or butter and is super moist. I make it in a 14x10-inch pan, or I make cupcakes. Note: the apple cider vinegar adds a unique bit of flavor. Add a little cinnamon to change it up a bit.
Sugar Free Fat Free Chocolate Cake - You'll never know this delicious cake recipe is missing all the good stuff!
Foolproof No Egg, No Oil Chocolate Cake - This recipe is so easy and comes out perfectly every time. A great one for kids to help out with, too!
Healthy Eggless Cake Recipes
If you’re watching your weight, opt for a healthy eggless cake recipe!
Healthy Mandarine Orange Cake - As if you needed an excuse to eat dessert... this cake isn't even bad for you!
Vegan Chocolate Cake - This cake isn't made with eggs, so even the strictest of vegans can eat this dessert!
Low Fat Berry Pudding Cake - Blueberries and raspberries make this a great summer cake that everyone can eat without feeling guilty.
Easy Eggless Cake Recipes
Not everyone has tons of time to bake, so try an easy eggless cake recipe!
Eggless Dump Cake - This cake couldn't be simpler and you can make it with your favorite pie filling.
Love Cake - Many steps but well worth it!
Dump Cake Recipe - Easiest cake you will ever make. Very good too, this is one of my husband’s favorites.
Tips for Making an Eggless Cake Recipe
- When baking a cake, instead of dusting the pans with flour, use granulated sugar. The cakes come out of the pan just as easy and taste better with that little bit of melted sugar on them.
- Flouring a Cake - When a cake recipe calls for flouring the baking pan, use a bit of the dry cake mix instead - no white mess on the outside of the cake.
- Frosting a Cake - When frosting a cake, eliminate crumbs by having the spatula only touch the frosting, not the cake itself. Use dabs of frosting to "glue" the bottom layer to serve plate to hold it steady as you frost the cake.
- Slicing Cake Layers - If you have to slice cake layers in half (as in preparing a torte), get out your sewing thread. Position thread on far side of layer and then see-saw through. Also, ice or fill with sliced side down.
- Egg Substitute - 1 whole egg plus 1 or 2 egg whites for scrambled eggs, French toast, omelets etc.