Fit and Fab Living's 11 Cheat Day Treats
1) You don't have to feel too guilty about eating this sugar-free strawberry jello pie.
2) This small collection of gluten-free desserts will leave you guilt-free.
3) This Creamsicle Pie is easy to make and delicious.
4) This dark chocolate cookie bar recipe is paleo, and will live you saying Pal-ay-YES!
5) While we're on the subject of cookies, this dough is hidden with some health goodies.
6) Freezing your favorite berries and pairing them with some greek yogurt makes for a great, refreshing summer dessert.
7) Speaking of freezing, these lemon-lime popsicles are easy to make and a great afternoon cool-down.
8) These lemon bars, a family favorite courtesy Aunt Carol, are perfectly sweet and tart.
9) Whether they're for yourself, friends, or a gift, "cake in a jar" is cute, fun, and YUMMY!
10) It's a common misconception that chocolate=bad; this paleo chocolate mousse proves that chocolate can be just as healthy as it is heavenly.
11) With a few simple alternate ingredients, it's easy to make cupcakes healthy. These ones have a banana frosting!