Healthy Chicken Recipes, Tips & Videos!
Healthy Chicken Recipes
Healthy Chicken Recipe Tips
How to thaw chicken
- Always freeze uncooked chicken if it is not to be used within 2 days.
- Chicken should not be thawed on the countertop.
- It takes about 24 hours to thaw a 4-pound chicken in the refrigerator. Cut-up parts, 3 to 9 hours.
- For quick thawing of raw or cooked chicken use the microwave. Thawing time will vary according to your microwave.
- Chicken may also be safely thawed in cold water. Place chicken in its original wrap or watertight plastic bag in cold water. Change water often. It takes about 2 hours to thaw a whole chicken.
Helpful Hint: to cube chicken,refrigerate after cooking. Wait until and gets cold and then it will be so much easier to cut!
Storage Life of Cooked, leftover poultry
- Refrigerator: 3-4 days
- Freezer: 4-6 months
Healthy Chicken Recipe Videos - Enjoy these videos of how to prepare healthy chicken recipes