How to Cook Deviled Eggs
See the original recipe here!
Here are the ingredients that you’ll need:
* 6 eggs
* 1 1/2 Tbs. mayonnaise
* 1 tsp. mustard
* 1/2 tsp. horseradish
- Boil eggs for about 10 minutes.
- Let eggs set to room temperature.
- Rinse off in cold water, cut eggs in half lengthwise.
- Put yolks in a bowl.
- Mash down the yolks until they are all mashed.
- Add about a 1 1/2 Tbs. mayonnaise, about 1 tsp. of mustard, and about 1/2 tsp. of horseradish, mixed the ingredients all together and spoon in the mixture in the egg white halves.
- Add more ingredients if you think the texture is not smooth enough. These ingredients are estimated. You make them according to the texture you want and your taste.
- Sprinkle paprika on the tops.
Around The Web