How To Make A Great Fruit Salad
Everyone loves a fruit salad, but almost no one loves to make them. Check out these handy tips to make a chore more enjoyable.
Everyone loves a great fruit salad, but almost no one like to make one. That's because it always involves lots of cutting and slicing. Plus fruit has a tendency to turn brown quickly. So here are a few ways to make a fruit salad that's easy and delicious.
Strawberry, Banana, Pineapple
1) Thoroughly rinse a pint of strawberries and dry them completely.
2) Slice the pineapple into eights and slice the core and rind off of each slice.
3) Cut the pineapple slices into bite-sized chunks.
4) Hull and slice the thoroughly dried strawberries and add to the pineapple.
5) At this point you can cover this mixture and put in the refrigerator to cool for up to 6 hours.
6) Put 1-2 bananas in the refrigerator to chill.
7) Slice and add the bananas when ready to serve.