How to Make a Punch Bowl Cake
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 box vanilla pudding
- 8 oz package of cream cheese
- pineapples, diced
- strawberries, sliced
- 1 container of whipped topping
- Maraschino cherries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Bake cake as directed.
- Cook pudding as directed add in the cream cheese as the pudding thickens and stir on low heat until completely melted. Set aside to cool.
- Add the pineapples to the pudding mix.
- Create the first layer in the bottom of the punch bowl using crumbled up cake.
- Then make a layer with the pudding mix.
- Create another layer with the strawberries.
- Continue making the layers. The top layer should be cool whip with the maraschino cherries
- Refridgerate overnight.
Around The Web