How To Make Chicken Soup
See the original recipe here!
Here are the ingredients that you need:
* 1 stewing chicken
* 3 qts. of water
* 2 Tbs. parsley
* 1 tsp. seasoning salt
* 3 packages chicken OXO
* 1/2 tsp. pepper
* 1 C. onion, finely chopped
* 2 C. carrots, sliced
* 1 C. celery, finely sliced (preferably the leafy portions)
* 1/3 C. Parmesan cheese
1. Stew the whole chicken in the water for about 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Remove carcass to a platter to cool.
2. Meanwhile, keep liquid simmering over medium heat. Slice vegetables and add them to the liquid along with the spices.
3. Remove skin and bones from the chicken carcass and discard.
4. Cut meat into small chunks and add to the liquid mixture along with the Parmesan cheese.
5. Simmer until the vegetables are tender, and serve with hot buttered noodles.
For more chicken soup recipes, tips on how to make chicken soup, and information on the health benefits of this great recipe, click here!
Or click here for over 150 more chicken soup recipes!