How to Make Freshly-Squeezed Lemonade
See the original recipe here!
Here are the ingredients that you’ll need:
• 1 C. water
• 1 C. sugar
• Juice from 4-6 lemons
• 4 C. cold water
1. Blend 1 cup of water and 1 cup of sugar in a small saucepan.
2. Bring to a boil, stirring frequently, until sugar dissolves completely. Let cool and refrigerate.
3. Mix the syrup well with the juice from 4-6 lemons (strained or not, as you like) and stir well.
4. Add 4 cups of cold water and mix.
5. Pour into thermos or large jug, adding thin lemon slices if you’d like.
Tips: Try using sparkling water for some fizz! Make more lemonade than you need and freeze it in ice cube trays, adding the cubes to the lemonade so it's never diluted.
More lemonade recipes:
Best Ever Lemonade
Old-Fashioned Pink Lemonade
Sensational Strawberry Lemonade