How To Make Mashed Potatoes
See the original recipe here!
Here are the ingredients that you’ll need:
* 2 lb. peeled, cubed red potatoes
* 1 stick butter
* 2 qts. water
* 1/4 C. whole milk
* dash of salt and pepper
1. Boil potatoes in 2 qts. water until fork-tender, about 12-15 minutes.
2. Drain potatoes, reserving some water for gravy, if desired.
3. Cut up 1 stick of butter into 6 slices.
4. Top potatoes with butter slices and cover, allowing steam to melt butter.
5. Next, add milk and salt and pepper.
6. Beat with a hand mixer for about 5 minutes until smooth and creamy.
7. Serve with additional butter or favorite gravy.
More mashed potato recipes:
Twice Mashed Potatoes
Ranch Mashed Potatoes
Mashed Potatoes with Corn
Onion Mashed Potatoes
Cowboy Mashed Potatoes
See even more mashed potato recipes here!