How To Make Thanksgiving Gravy
See the original recipe here!
Here are the ingredients that you’ll need:
* 5 C. turkey stock
* 1/4 C. all-purpose flour
* 1 C. water
* 1 tsp. poultry seasoning
* 1 tsp. salt
* 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
* 1/4 tsp. celery salt
1. In a medium saucepan, bring the turkey stock to a boil.
2. In a small bowl, dissolve flour in water.
3. Gradually whisk into the turkey stock.
4. Season with poultry seasoning, salt, pepper, and celery salt.
5. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes, or until thickened.
More gravy recipes:
Giblet Pan Gravy
Savory Turkey Gravy
Biscuits and Gravy
Basic Turkey Gravy
See even more gravy recipes here!