Make A Toast With Our Top 10 4th Of July Drinks
- Red White & Blue Shooters - The layers stay separate giving it a patriotic look.
- Frog Lemonade - With pineapple juice and fresh pieces of pineapple and strawberry, this lemonade is anything but ordinary.
- Summer Punch - Deliciously refreshing for those hot days on the porch.
- Limeaid Cocktail - The best citrus cocktail for a hot day. Enjoy!
- Fruity Iced Tea - Cloves, cinnamon sticks and fruit nectar make this is a refreshing summer beverage without all the calories.
- Tequila Sunrise - This beautiful-looking beverage will keep you cool on a hot summer day.
- Baby Blue Punch - I created this for my daughter's wedding punch, since her color was "baby blue". I have used it since for baby showers, for baby boys. Everyone loves it and thinks I should 'patent' it!
- Blue Hawaii - Coconut, pineapple, rum...the flavors of summer are all right here!
- Awesome Iced Tea - The secret ingredient is lemonade in this summertime cooler.
- Melon Daiquiri - Ditch the typical strawberry daiquiri and replace it with a refreshing melon flavor instead!
Check out our Top 10 Summer Party Drinks here!
Click here for our most Refreshing Iced Tea Recipes!
Around The Web