Our 10 Best Crockpot Pork Recipes
- Crockpot Chunky Pork and Sausage Chili - This hearty southwestern stew is chunky with pork, sausage, and beans.
- Amish Pork Chops - This easy pork chop recipe is very versatile – cook in the over or in the crockpot – either way dinner's on the table with very little work on your part.
- Cuban Sandwiches - The marinated pork in these amazing sandwiches has a special spice rub and can be prepared in the crockpot or in the oven.
- Dutch Pork Hot Pot Crockpot - Lightly-breaded pork is cooked with potatoes, carrots, and onions, and seasoned with a flavorful spice mix.
- Peachy Keen Pulled Pork - Boneless pork simmered in ginger ale and peach nectar, then shredded and sauced. Easy and delicious! I love crock pot recipes because they make it easy to multitask. I can do laundry, watch my grandson, and wash dishes, all while cooking up a delicious dinner.
- Orangelicious Slow Cooked Pork Chops - Wow! This recipe almost tastes like a take on teriyaki and sweet and sour pork combined. Definitely serve with a nice side of plain white rice.
- Crockpot Pulled-Pork Fajitas - Combine this delicious slow-cooked, shredded pork with sliced bell peppers and onions for the best fajitas.
- Zesty Slow Cooker Pork Chop Barbecue - This is so easy and the chops come out tender, moist and super-tasty. I serve it up with a big pan of corn bread and a green salad. What a meal!
- Lentils and Sausage - I learned this from my mother.
- Pulled Pork with Spicy Wet Rub - When I presented the dish to my husband, he raved about it and took the leftovers to work twice this week.
Click here to see Crockpot Meals with 5 Ingredients or Less!
Around The Web