Our 10 Best Spinach Salad Recipes
- Spinach Salad Tangiers-Style - Fresh mint is the secret of this salad's wonderful flavor and aroma.
- Spinach Salad with Spiced Pork and Ginger Dressing - Crisp flatbread can round out this satisfying salad supper. You can also serve the seasoned pork as an entrée without the salad, if you wish.
- Spinach Salad - I made my own recipe for a small dinner party!! I'm sorry I didn't get a picture, a bit busy during the holidays, hope this works. My family and friends loved it, will be making it again soon.
- Spinach Salad with Bacardi Limon Sauce - And who would of thought that rum would go good on a salad instead of besides a salad.
- Spinach and Pickled Beet Salad - Spinach, pickled beets, goat cheese, onion and red beet eggs combine with a sweet and tangy pickled beet vinaigrette for a colorful and tasty salad. Requires two days marinating time, unless you buy the red beet eggs already made.
- Baby Spinach Salad - This is a great dish to serve next to a pasta or some spicy baked potatoes.
- Strawberry Spinach Salad - If you have never tried mixing spinach and strawberries together then you must try this recipe. It is very easy and simple and so good.
- Spinach and Feta Couscous Salad - I created this recipe as a way to get my boyfriend to eat and love spinach. It is a power-packed side dish that compliments steaks, chicken, or is a great vegan/vegetarian meal on its own.
- Spinach Fruit Salad - Once you have the ingredients this salad is almost too easy to make!
- Spinach and Apple Salad - This is a unique and delicious spinach salad with Granny Smith apples, walnuts, and cheddar cheese.
Around The Web