Our 10 Top-Rated Crockpot Recipes of All Time
- Easy Crockpot Stuffed Bell Peppers: This easy crockpot stuffed bell peppers recipe is great smelling, simple and made for even the fussiest of eaters!
- Sara’s Crockpot Chicken: This is a great recipe that you can start with frozen chicken. You will have to adjust the cooking time to your particular crockpot.
- Bean and Barley Soup: If you love hot bean soup on a cold winter's day, this is the soup for you. It's delicious and very filling.
- Crockpot Apple Butter: Instead of fat on that morning bagel or muffin, try this sweet alternative.
- Flavorful Turkey Breast in the Crockpot: This turkey breast recipe is the winner of the turkey category in our Thanksgiving Recipes Contest! Simple and flavorful, this recipe is fantastic.
- Crockpot Crispy Kielbasa and Cheese Dip: This versatile dip tastes great with everything and making it in your crockpot makes the whole thing a cinch!
- Slow Cooker Herbed Pot Roast: My husband says the herbs in this pot roast recipe make the difference. It's very tender and full of flavor!
- Crockpot Italian Sausage Soup: This is a hearty soup that could serve as a full meal with a small salad.
- Tennessee Steak Crockpot Soup: This is such a great recipe for anyone! What I love the best about this recipe is as it cooks in the crockpot, the house smells just wonderful!
- Cincinnati Chili: Find out why the city is famous for its chili with this recipe.
Around The Web