Our 10 Top-Rated Recipes EVER!
1. Easy Crockpot Stuffed Bell Peppers: This easy crockpot stuffed bell peppers recipe is great smelling, simple and made for even the fussiest of eaters!
2. Too Lite Tuna Salad: This is the way to have tuna... refreshing, zinging, creamy and sooo tasty. You will really enjoy this fish full of fun.. Kids love it too! Serve it up with toast points, field greens, or pita bread for that lunch on the go!
3. Spooky Delights: This "spooky" recipe was the winner of the Spook-tacular Halloween Recipes Contest! These treats will surely make your little ghouls eyes pop!
4. Pasta, Peas and Prosciutto: I love this quick and easy recipe. It has carbs, vegetables, dairy and meat. Add a salad and you have a complete meal. While it is not that diet friendly it is a dish you can treat yourself, friends and family with, once in awhile.
5. Cream Cheese Frosting: This basic frosting recipe should be a staple in your recipe file. Fantastic on carrot cake, but works well with lots of other desserts too! Be creative!
6. Witch’s Brew: To really get in the Halloween spirit, whip up a vat of this concoction. This is a great recipe for parties at school or home.
7. Tilapia Parmesan: A rich cheese sauce tops off baked fish fillets.
8. Honey Cookies: Soft and moist cut out cookie passed down from my Great Great Grandmother. Appearance is soft and puffy. Cookie itself is not too sweet. The cream cheese frosting adds to the overall flavor but doesn't hide the good honey taste. Cut out shapes and frost and decorate for your favorite holiday!
9. Sara’s Crockpot Chicken: This is a great recipe that you can start with frozen chicken. You will have to adjust the cooking time to your particular crockpot.
10. Peanut Butter Bars with Chocolate Ganache: If you like peanut butter and chocolate, you won't be able to resist these bars. They are so moist and tasty.
What is your favorite recipe of all-time? Log in and submit it here!