Our 10 Top-Rated Soups of All Time!
1. Bean and Barley Soup: If you love hot bean soup on a cold winter's day, this is the soup for you. It's delicious and very filling.
2. Chicken Pasta Soup: This is a great soup for the whole family. Kids love eating the little pasta balls!
3. Louisiana Seafood Gumbo: This Cajun seafood gumbo features lots of shellfish and a little andouille sausage for a more complex flavor.
4. Old Fashioned Salmon Soup: I am not fond of salmon and of fish soups, but this has been one of my favorite soups growing up. It's very simple and cooks up in 15 minutes. I like mine with a pat of butter on the soup and with buttered crackers. It's best made with red Sockeye salmon.
5. Hearty Meatball and Tortellini Soup: This is my version of two of my favorite Italian soups in one: Italian Wedding soup and Minestrone. It is great garnished with thin slices of pepperoni and fresh grated Parmesan cheese and served with garlic bread.
6. Sausage Soup: A hearty and flavorful soup!
7. Crockpot Italian Sausage Soup: This is a hearty soup that could serve as a full meal with a small salad.
8. Tomato Soup with Pepperoni and Provolone: It's quick, easy, and tastes great!
9. O’Charley’s Baked Potato Soup: Stay home tonight and try your hand at this great soup.
10. Tennessee Steak Crockpot Soup: This is such a great recipe for anyone! What I love the best about this recipe is as it cooks in the crockpot, the house smells just wonderful!
Do you have a soup recipe to share? Log in and submit it here!