Our 15 Favorite Fruit Salad Recipes
The nutrients are all there, but it’s the fresh taste that will get everyone excited. Here are some of our favorite fruit salad recipes!
- Fruit Salad with Strawberry Dressing - Get a double-dose of fruity goodness with this homemade strawberry dressing (which is also great with spinach salads).
- Gingered Fruit Salad - Four different fruits are sweetened with a yogurt and brown sugar sauce and given a ginger kick.
- Summer Fruit Punch Salad - A blend of cherry and strawberry flavors along with orange juice, fresh strawberries and grapes make this recipe taste just like fruit punch.
- Fruity Pasta Salad With Lemon Poppy Seed Dressing - This could be a great side dish for a big family gathering or a dessert, just add pears, strawberries, pasta and much more.
- Ambrosia Fruit Salad - This super-easy salad is very sweet, but canned fruit makes it quick!
- Fruit Salad with Lemon Honey Dressing - Eating fruit by itself is good but adding a lemon homey dressing to it makes it twice as good.
- Mint Fruit Salad - The zing of mint brings a refreshing taste to this berry, peach, and grape salad.
- Fresh Fruit Salad - This fresh fruit salad recipe is so easy anyone can make it! It is very colorful and delicious.
- Easy Fruit Salad - I love fruit salad, but don't always have the time to make it, so I came up with this easy recipe. It does make a lot. I shop at a store called "Save'A'Lot" and I buy cans of every kind of fruit that they have, then add fresh fruit if I have it, if not, I don't and it's still good.
- Frosty Fruit Salad - This creamy fruit salad flavored with vanilla becomes a frozen treat perfect for summertime.
- Cream Cheese Fruit Salad - This recipe is fat free and great! The pretzels add a crunchiness and can be replaced with nuts if you like.
- Layered Fruit Salad - The pretty presentation of the this fruit salad is sure to impress your guests.
- Holiday Fruit Salad - This is a quick delicious side dish that is popular with all ages especially children because it contains Jell-O and fruit. It is especially delicious in conjunction with traditional holiday foods and can be put together very quickly.
- Pink Salad - This is desserts presentation is not the only thing that will get people talking. The taste of pineapples, mandarin oranges, shredded coconut, cherry pie filling and marshmallows is what’s to die for.
- Fresh Fruit Salad with Orange Liqueur - A little bit of orange liqueur adds a kick of flavor to your fresh fruit.
Around The Web