Our 15 Most Popular Casserole Recipes
- Crockpot Morning Casserole: Start this the night before and a unique breakfast will be ready for you in the morning.
- Crockpot Breakfast Casserole: This delicious breakfast casserole tastes just like an omelet!
- Christmas Morning Casserole: This has been a Christmas morning treat in our house for many years. Because you can make it the night before, it is perfect for Christmas.
- Awesome Breakfast Casserole: This casserole is creamy, cheesy, and perfect for breakfast! It will definitely satisfy your morning hunger with its special flavor.
- Pork Chop Potato Casserole:
pork chop potato casserole cooks a long time for maximum flavor.
- Delightful Pork Chop Casserole: A great oven-baked dish with crispy French-fried onions and creamy soup poured on top.
- Crockpot Sausage Egg Casserole: A super-simple breakfast dish, made with the ease of the crockpot.
- Hungry Man’s Breakfast Casserole: This hearty breakfast casserole dish will feed all your hungry men (and women).
- Bobbie's Corn Casserole: This is one our reader's specialties and is a real crowd pleaser. Even picky eaters will enjoy this dish.
- Enchilada Casserole: All of the flavor of the Mexican classic, deconstructed into casserole form that the whole family will enjoy.
- Cheesy Tator Tot Casserole: This casserole is full of hamburger, onions, cheddar and mozzarella cheese, cream of mushroom soup and tater tots of course.
- Crockpot Cheesy Potato Casserole: This cheesy dinner can be served as the main meal or a side dish. It's a great hit at pot lucks and parties.
- Amazing Asparagus Casserole: A great recipe that is easy to prepare. This asparagus casserole is always a big hit at potluck get-togethers.
- Sour Cream Chicken Casserole: This rich casserole is very creamy, but simple to throw together.
- Twice Baked Potato Casserole: This recipe came together by accident, but we're glad it did.
Around The Web