Our Best 30-Minute Chinese Dinner Recipes
- Cold Sesame Noodles - These noodles are addictive. Kids love the taste, and grown-ups appreciate a healthful meal that can keep in the refrigerator for at least a day or two.
- Busy Night Chicken Lo Mein - This is a very quick and easy recipe to follow that could make the whole family smile at the dinner table.
- Quick Chinese Pepper Steak - Incredibly easy and tasty – perfect for when you're in a hurry.
- Egg Foo Yung - Leftover chicken, beef and pork can all be sautéed with mushrooms, sprouts, onion and of course eggs! The accompanying sauce is simple and flavorful.
- Kung Pao Chicken - Make your own Chinese take-out, just as you like it.
- Won Tons - A staple in Chinese cooking, these meat-filled dumplings are deep fried in oil for a crispy outside.
- Egg Drop Soup - Easy to make and you don't even have to order Chinese take-out.
- Oriental Pepper-Beef Shreds - This is not an extensive recipe. Seems to be a easy recipe to make with sirloin, bell peppers and some oil and soy sauce.
- Simple Broccoli Stir-Fry - This simple side goes well with Asian noodle dishes, as well as many other main courses!
- Chinese Hot and Spicy Asparagus Salad - This salad, which can be served warm or chilled, packs a lot of heat. Be sure not to overcook the asparagus.
Around The Web