Our Highest Rated Enchilada Recipes
1. Cheater's Enchiladas - Five ingredients, ten minutes prep time and twenty minutes to cook - now that's what I call cheating, since it tastes good and takes little time.
2. Chicken Enchiladas Crockpot - When you want Mexican for dinner without all the work, this is a great short-cut with the same end product.
3. Bean and Cheese Enchiladas - A simple, quick and delicious recipe for cheese enchiladas with beans on the side.
4. Low-Fat Chicken Enchiladas - Using all low fat ingredients makes eating healthy a breeze. Just like you would normally make enchiladas, but with an added bonus of low fat.
5. Enchilada Grande Casserole - Ground beef, refried beans and tortillas make this the supreme enchilada casserole.
6. Spicy Chicken Enchiladas - These chicken enchiladas are delicious and spicy. If you like just a little more kick to your chicken, you'll love this recipe. Easy to make and pleasing to the eye. When I make these, there are no leftovers. Everyone always asks for more.
7. Shredded Beef Enchiladas - This is a wonderful recipe for beef enchiladas! It's time consuming but worth it. I keep losing it so I thought I'd post it on the web. Enjoy.
8. Easy Chicken and Cheese Enchiladas - Mexican is on the menu tonight, and it just doesn't get any easier or tastier!
9. Green Chili Enchilada Casserole - Tex-Mex with a bit of New Mexico thrown in for flavor.
10. Enchilada Casserole - This hearty casserole will serve 10 people. If you have a large crowd or big eaters, make a second pan and serve two.
11. Vegetable Cheese Enchiladas - These yummy, vegetarian enchiladas are a snap to prepare with help of the microwave.
12. Buffalo Chicken Enchiladas with Creamy Ranch Sauce - Instead of your regular chicken and cheese enchiladas why not make it buffalo style with a side of ranch dressing.