Our Top 10 Summer Potluck Dinner Recipes
- Spicy Chicken Enchiladas - This is an easy enchilada recipe with a kick as mild or as hot as you would like it. Make a double and freeze for a future date. Great with Spanish beans and rice!
- New Version Mac & Cheese - This recipe is simple and tastes awesome. Try it, you will love it. It was handed down to me by my Aunt who lived all over the United States - she used to make it with mustard greens on the side.
- Hot Dog Loaf - A very tasty casserole that kids love! My great grandmother made this for my mother when she was a small child. we all love it and hope you do too!
- Pasta Puttanesca with Arugula - This is a refreshing summer meal!
- Aran's CrockPot Pulled Pork Sandwiches - I usually serve this meat on hamburger buns, add a little coleslaw on the side or maybe some fresh corn on the cob and you will have yourself one heck of a good BBQ meal and you won't even have to slave over a hot stove all day.
- Summer Squash Casserole - Delicious and a great way to use the super-healthy food: squash!
- Barbecue Beef Sandwiches - The Best BBQ Sandwiches, juicy, tender, fall apart. Can use cheap cut of beef!
- Tommy Wings - The Tuttle family of Pleasant Hill, Missouri love to barbecue, especially the kids of the family. Their specialty is a marinade developed and perfected by a late nephew, Thomas Wilson V. The eponymous Tommy Wings, a spicy buffalo-style wing that blends a variety of Cajun spices, took home a ribbon from the American Royal in 1996.
- Ceviche Roll-Ups - These are healthy, fresh and simple no-cook sandwiches perfect for hot summer days.
- Easy Tortilla Casserole - This is an easy and scrumptious comfort food. The Mexican flavor combines with the cheesy and crunchiness of the tortilla chips that just makes your mouth happy! I always have to make a double recipe when my sons are going to eat with us because they just love it!
Around The Web