Pickle Pandemonium: 13 Refrigerator Pickle Recipes
1. Homemade Pickled Jalapenos - If you have more daring taste buds, make a jar of these spicy jalapenos.
2. Deli-Style Pickles - Recreate a classic deli recipe!
3. Pickled Vegetables - Preserve your vegetables with this quick pickled recipe.
4. Pickled Sugar Snap Peas - Your snap peas would taste even better with sugar, white wine vinegar, chile pepper, garlic and tarragon.
5. Marian's Sweet Pickles - Here is a quick and easy recipe to sweeten up a pickle jar!
6. Pickled Green Beans - Vegetables always taste best after they've been pickled.
7. Olive Oil Pickles - Dip your pickles in olive oil before sealing them in a jar.
8. Pickled Garlic - You don't have to buy pickled garlic in the store when you can make your own.
9. Sweet Watermelon Pickles - Leftover watermelon surprisingly tastes great in a jar of pickles!
10. Pickled Carrots and Jalapenos - Most commonly served as appetizers in Mexican restaurants, you can put together this tasty mix or what the Spanish call "escabeche."
11. Pickled Beets - Here's a Southern classic that is easy to prepare!
12. Russ's Pickled Eggs - Bring these pickled eggs to a picnic!
13. Sweet Pickled Peaches - Save these peaches for a delicious dessert dish.