Pork Chop Recipes, Tips and Videos!
Pork Chop Recipes
Smothered Pork Chops - When you need to get dinner on the table and don't have time to spare, get out your skillet and try these scrumptious pork chops that go from fridge to table in just 30 minutes.
Pork Chops a la Tomato - This is a deliciously flavorful dish that guests will love.
Pork Chops and Potatoes - I've had a lot of compliments on this pork chop recipe. People always ask me for more! It's hearty and pretty simple to make!
Pork Chop Stew - A great combination of pork chops and vegetables all in one dish.
Pork Chop Suey - Shredded pork, bean sprouts, bamboo shoots and more are topped with a thick, soy sauce.
For 8 Drool-Worthy Pork Chop Recipes from Campbell's, click here!
Tips for Preparing Pork Recipes
The loin is the ideal cut for the barbecue. It is extremely lean and yields the premium priced cuts. The tenderloin is the leanest and most tender portion, and can be cut in a variety of ways. For example: medallions, fillets, and stuffed tenderloins. Chops can be bone in or boneless and can be cut in many ways. Some examples include; fast fry, butterflied, stuffed and whole roasts. These cuts can come from any of the three sections of the loin, which are; rib end, center cut, and tender end. The always-popular baby back ribs also come from the rib section.
Pan-frying Pork Chops
Safe Pork Handling Tips:
* Wash hands with soap and water before and after handling fresh meat.
* Refrigerate meat as soon as possible after purchase.
* Place meat package on a plate or in a container before placing in refrigerator to prevent juices from dripping onto other foods.
* Always defrost in the refrigerator.
* Always place cooked meat on a clean plate, not one that has been used for uncooked meat.
* When using an automatic, clock- controlled oven, do not leave fresh, unfrozen roasts or casseroles longer than one hour before start time.
* For longer periods of time use a frozen product.
Pan-Frying Pork Chops:
To keep thin steaks of chops from curling while pan-frying, cut slashes through the edges at about 2-inch intervals.
Videos of Pork Chop Recipes