Eight Layered Greek Dip
Serving Size / Yield
- one 10-oz. container roasted red pepper hummus
- 1 C. fresh baby spinach, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 C. sun-dried tomatoes, reconstituted, chopped
- 1/2 C. peeled cucumber, chopped
- 1/4 C. red onion, chopped
- 1/4 C. crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese or crumbled goat cheese
- 2 Tbs. Kalamata olives, sliced
- 1/4 C. pecans, chopped and toasted
Spread hummus on 9-inch serving plate. Sprinkle evenly with remaining ingredients and refrigerate until serving time.
Nutritional information per serving:
Calories 90 Calories from fat 58% Fat 6g Saturated Fat 0g Cholesterol 1mg Sodium 245mg Carbohydrate 7g Dietary Fiber 2g Sugars 2g Protein 2g Dietary Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1 fat
For more recipes like this, visit http://hollyclegg.com.