Snack Throwback: The Top 10 Snacks For Your Inner Child
10. Homemade Apple Chips - Do you have a little tyke running around or are you the one that never finds a moment of stillness? These apple chips are perfect for an on the go snack! Healthy, easy, and friggin’ delicious!
9. Hummus - Can we call hummus the dip of the gods, because let me be honest, I feel like royalty when I dip my pita chips or veggies into this golden goodness. This recipe can be made in huge batches to keep for any occasion!
8. Monkey Bread - Get in the spirit of being a kid again with this silly and delicious sweet dessert bread. You will go bananas for the sugary goodness!
7. Pizza Bites - There is nothing quite as satisfying as gooey pizza bites. This recipe will imitate those frozen pizza bites you can buy at the grocery store but by making them you get to control the amount of cheese that goes on them. If you’re like us, they’ll have extra cheese.
6. Lemon Ginger Shrimp - Drag out that BBQ and let's get grilling! Release your anger by stabbing those little shrimps on a skewer and marinate them in a lemon ginger sauce for absolute perfection.
5. Spiced Pumpkin Bread - This recipe practically embodies the reason that I love food. It’s one of the easiest recipes and I will make over and over again without getting sick of it. Try it, love it, you're welcome!
4. Zucchini Brownies - Before you turn your nose up at putting zucchini in your favorite American dessert just wait. This may be the most guilt free and delicious brownie recipe EVER.
3. Cheesecake Bites - I think the name speaks for itself. Kids will go nuts over these mini cheesecakes and you won’t be able to stop eating the adorable little treats as well.
Oh we are getting close! Are you getting excited?
2. Mediterranean Orzo Pasta Salad - There is something so refreshing about this easy summer dish that I have not been able to stop chowing down on it. These flavors will be one for the memory books kids.
Drumroll Please . . .
1. Nutella Puppy Chow - So Nutella and I have a love affair and when you add it to the amazing puppy chow, it makes the world stop for a few awesome seconds. Make sure you have your life in order before the addiction to this recipe occurs.