Summer Crockpot Recipes
1. Crockpot Peach Cobbler - Let the smell of cinnamon and brown sugar peaches fill your home as these slow cook.
2. Barbecued Country Ribs - These barbecue ribs are slow-cooked to perfection with apricot-pineapple jam and soy sauce.
3. Chicken Enchiladas Crockpot - When you want Mexican for dinner without all the work, this is a great short-cut with the same end product.
4. Crockpot Sweet and Sour Pork - Soy sauce, cider vinegar, ginger and brown sugar make up this delicious Asian-inspired dish.
5. Crockpot Chocolate Brownie Pudding Cake - This quick and easy cake cooks in your crockpot for added convenience.
6. Slow Cooker Lasagna - Delicious lasagna without the need of an oven.
7. Cheeseburger Sandwiches - Start this before work and come home to sloppy-joe like cheeseburgers!
8. Italian Chicken and Potatoes - A wonderful and savory crockpot recipe for chicken marinated with Italian dressing and potatoes on the side.
9. Garlicky Barbecue Chicken - This is a simple chicken dish to make in your crockpot, but will fill up the hungry tummies at your dinner table.
10. Crockpot Super Snack Mix - Crunchy, salty and totally satisfying.
11. Polynesian Crockpot Spare Ribs - This tropical mix of seasonings and sauces makes you feel like you're on an island far away.