Support Breast Cancer Awareness with Pretty PInk Cookware!
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and it’s time for us women to do everything we can to promote awareness and increase prevention of this horrible disease. This doesn’t necessarily mean donating hundreds of dollars or embarking on the 60-mile breast cancer walk. You can do your part simply by shopping for some fun kitchen products! Every product you buy from the following list will help support the fight against breast cancer, so you can stock up your kitchen and help raise awareness at the same time.
Here are a few of our favorite products:
1. KitchenAid Hand Mixer: Perfect for stirring up cake batter or cookie dough, you’ll bake up a storm with this hand-held mixer. $80.00
2. KitchenAid Can Opener: Stainless steel with pink handles, this can opener is both cute and stylish- two words we never thought we’d use to describe a can opener! $14.99
3. KitchenAid Measuring Tool Set: You not only get 4 measuring cups in this set, but you also get 5 measuring spoons! They’re dishwasher safe and are connected by a removable leveler. $14.99
4. Bonjour Hot Chocolate Maker: Those cold winter nights won’t be so cold when you have this hot chocolate maker in your kitchen! The set comes complete with a ceramic pot, a milk frother, and two mugs. $39.99
5. Trudeau Travel Mug: This 18-oz. mug will fit perfectly in your car’s cup holder, allowing you to have freshly-brewed coffee with you at all times. $16.99
To view all of the breast cancer products, click here.
Once you’ve bought your breast cancer merchandise, try cooking up some pink treats in honor of breast cancer awareness! Try these to start with:
Pink Peppermint Pie
Old-Fashioned Pink Lemonade