Tasty Chili Recipes For A Summer Potluck
They’re totally delicious, and exactly what the crowd wants. Best of all, most of these recipes are quick and easy, so if you are planning on bringing another dish, you’ll definitely have enough time.
- Our Favorite Chili - My grandsons love this slightly spicy chili. They ask me to make it all the time, even in the summer. Here in Kentucky we like spaghetti in our chili.
- Pork Green Chili - My sister taught me this recipe when I was 13 years old and I have never forgotten it. My friends tell me it is the best green chili they have ever had. I'll let you decide.
- Beef and Beer Chili - Cook a flavorful pot of beef and beer chili in just 40 minutes for a quick weeknight meal that's sure to warm the soul. You can easily double the recipe and freeze extra for later.
- Chili Meat Deluxe - Ground beef, macaroni and cheese mix together in this simple casserole.
- Grandma's Slow Cooker Vegetarian Chili - This vegetarian chili is a simple crowd pleasing recipe that can sit in a slow cooker until it is time to serve.
- Pronto Chili - Chili is great for so many reasons, but in this case it's worshipped for its speediness. Ready in a half hour.White Bean and
- Tomatillo Chili - A tasty, spicy vegetarian chili that uses canned white kidney beans and fresh tomatillos - tart, green, tomato-like fruits. Serve with warm tortillas and a dollop of reduced-fat sour cream or plain yogurt.
- White Chicken Chili - Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup and dry onion soup and recipe mix combine to flavor this scrumptious chili featuring chicken, white kidney beans and chili powder, and served with shredded cheddar cheese and sliced green onion.
- Chili Dip - A friend of mine has to bring this chili dip every time she comes over, so I decided to learn how to make it myself. Yum.
- Turkey Chili with Whole Wheat Orzo - Make a healthy and hearty chili with ground turkey. I like to add pasta to my chili and this whole wheat orzo makes the perfect addition!
Around The Web