The 10 Best Beefy Casserole Recipes
- Cajun Beef Zucchini Casserole - I came up with this following a good sale on round steak, and a great crop of zucchini. Your choice of beef or chicken, and whatever cheese you prefer. It's a family favorite. The Cajun flavor is not too intense but adds a unique flavor to a rather ordinary dish.
- Beefy Pizza Casserole - Like an upside-down pizza in a casserole, this is a great dish because it freezes well and you don't have to wait for the delivery guy.
- Chili Casserole - A simple casserole with a little zing! The zing comes from the taco sauce. This is a great dish for when you do not have much time to make dinner, but you want something that has substance and will fill you up! You can use any kind of cheese on top.
- Beefy Noodle Casserole - Chili and elbow macaroni add to the substance of this casserole.
- Garbage Can Casserole - This beef casserole tastes wonderful and is easy to make. It is called "garbage can casserole" because my husband said he wasn't going to eat "that garbage." He tried it and ate the whole thing.
- Beefy Cornbread Casserole - A BBQ twist punches up this version of a time-honored family favorite, all ready for the oven in only 15 minutes.
- Taco Casserole - Basically this dish is already made for you, all you have to do is get the items listed and mix them all together for a dish the whole family will enjoy.
- Beef Rice Casserole - My recipe is delicious and very easy to make!
- Pastitsio (Greek Casserole) - This Greek casserole calls for both garlic and the sweet spice, cinnamon. Mix these two together and enjoy this mouth watering dish.
- Cherokee Casserole - Beef, rice and lots of seasoning go into this flavorful casserole.
Around The Web