The 10 Best No-Bake Desserts
1. Fudgy Cocoa No-Bake Treats: Chocoholics everywhere will appreciate these delicious, no-bake treats.
2. Creamy No-Bake Strawberry Desserts: These are light, dreamy, and scrumptious. They taste best when they are partially frozen- when they’re ice cold they almost taste like ice cream. They are made with vanilla wafers, a strawberry cheesecake filling, and topped with whipped cream.
3. No-Bake Cheesecake: This smooth and creamy dessert tastes better the day after making.
4. No-Bake Peach Pie: Easy to make and figure-friendly. The peach flavor is very refreshing and perfect for the spring!
5. No-Bake Hot Crossed Buns: These are perfect for Easter, great with morning coffee, and a fun treat for a tea party with the girls.
6. No-Bake Fudgey Brownies: Enjoy homemade fudgey brownies without turning on the oven. Half cookie, half candy, these gooey confections are 100% delicious!
7. No-Bake Fruitcake Cookies: These fruitcake cookies can be shaped into rolls and frozen or made in 2 loaf pans and frozen. They are much better than a cooked fruitcake with the candied fruit.
8. Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies: Throw these sticky peanut buttery cookies together in minutes for an almost-instant dessert.
9. No-Bake Oreo Cookie Treats: These bite sized Oreo treats are so simple to make! You can use regular, golden or mint Oreos.
10. Easy Banana Pie: This recipe uses pre-packaged and cool ingredients. If you like banana pudding, you'll love this quick, no-bake pie.