The Best 30-Minute Summer Pastas
These fresh pasta recipes will fill you up, without leaving you feeling stuffed and groggy. You can even make a double-batch for leftovers!
- Mac and Tomatoes - My mother in law gave me this recipe years ago. I bumped it up and came up with this. We all enjoy it.
- Easy Mozzarella Pasta - This 15-minute dinner is great for busy cooks!
- Pasta Puttanesca with Arugula - This is a refreshing summer meal!
- Speedy Spaghetti with Chicken and Fresh Tomato - Instead of a long-simmering tomato sauce, this quick spaghetti dish is tossed with a savory mixture of chopped chicken and fresh tomato and topped with crumbled goat cheese and fresh basil.
- Mediterranean Penne Pasta - This 15 minute meal has all the flavors of the Mediterranean!
- Pasta 'N Tomatoes - This is a perfect summer dish as you don't have to use the oven to make it.
- Chicken and Pasta - This is a quick and easy recipe for the summer months. This is a recipe I first saw in a magazine and adapted to my own tastes.
- Pasta with Ricotta - This is a comfort food from when we were kids. My mom would make this as a quick snack after school or for dinner.
- Bow Ties with Tomatoes, Herbs and Lemon - This is a wonderfully refreshing summer pasta!
- Penne with Shrimp and Asparagus - This 10 minute dinner is super simple and healthy, too!
Click here for some Super Summer Crockpot Recipes.
Around The Web