The Best Fish Recipes, Tips and Videos!
Baked Fish Recipes
There’s nothing better than baking recipes for fish. That succulent taste of fish is mesmerizing.
Baked Fish with Creole Sauce
Baked Fish in Cheese Sauce
Baked Herb Fish
Tilapia Fish Recipes
Grilled tilapia recipes are ideal for the summer, and they’re perfect for those of us who don’t eat meat.
Tilapia with Chili Lime Butter
Cod Fish Recipes
Trying one of these cod fish recipes is anything but a challenge. They’re easier than you think.
Cod Filets in Tomato Sauce
Tuna Fish Recipes
These healthy tuna fish recipes are fun and easy to make!
Tuna Fish Casserole
Tips for Fish Recipes
1. For perfectly cooked fish, measure fish at its thickets party and cook, using any method, 10 minutes per inch of thickness.
2. Thaw frozen fish in milk. The milks helps to draw out the "frozen" taste. Discard the milk before cooking.
3. To freeze your fresh fish filets, place filets of fish in a freezer baggie, fill with enough water to cover fish. Allow room to let water expand due to freezing, and press out air pockets. Seal well and label it. Lay flat in your RV freezer, that way it will leave more space in your freezer.
4. Always marinate your food in the refrigerator and for a minimum of 30 minutes. A great no-mess way to marinade is to use a sealed, plastic, food-safe storage bag so it can be flipped over a couple of times for a more even marinating. For safety purposed do not reuse marinade that has been in contact with raw meat, poultry or fish. Instead, reserve some marinade on the side for basting and dipping or just make a separate batch.
5. Put a mixture of water and citronella in a potpourri burner or any pot and let it boil and let the steam rid the kitchen of the smell. When frying fish, slice lemons thinly and put them in the pan as the fish fries, takes all the smell away.
Videos of Fish Recipes
Check out our Top 10 Baked Fish Recipes!
Look at this article on Tilapia Recipes, Facts and Videos!