The Recipe4Living 5th Birthday Recipe Contest, Sponsored by Scharffen Berger
- Submit your BEST birthday cake recipe. Please mention this contest in your recipe's summary.
- The winning recipe will be chosen based on votes. The recipe with most votes and the highest rating will win!
- The winner will be featured in the Recipe4Living newsletter after which your recipe will be featured on the Recipe4Living homepage for an entire week! All entries must be submitted by Monday, January 31, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. CST. SUBMIT NOW!
- Once all the entries have been received, users will have an extra week to vote on their favorite cake. The winner will be contacted on February 7, 2011.
Make sure to forward your recipe link to your friends and family. Tell them to register as a Recipe4Living user and then vote on your recipe here! It could help you win!
The more people that know about your recipe, the better. If you have a blog, a post about the contest could help get your recipe tons more votes! If you need more ideas for how to publicize your recipe, contact us here!
If your recipe is chosen to be the winner, you will receive an jam-packed gift basket from Scharffen Berger.
The basket includes The Essence of Chocolate cookbook, 99% baking bar, 70% baking bar, 62% baking bar, 70% baking chunks, 62% baking chunks, Natural Sweetened Cocoa Powder, Natural Unsweetened Cocoa Powder, Cacao Nibs and five eating bars of varying percentages.
- Each submission must have a recipe title, summary, ingredients, and directions.
- Winner will be contacted by e-mail. If we do not receive a response within 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen.
- By submitting a recipe and photo, you agree to our Terms and Conditions.
How To Submit A Recipe
- E-mail a word document or typed version of your recipe to r4lrecipeemails [at] gmail [dot] com .
- Mail a hard copy of your recipe to: Recipe4Living.com, 3400 Dundee Rd., Ste. 236, Northbrook, IL 60062
- Fax a copy of your recipe to (847) 205-9340
- PREFERRED METHOD (This method allows your recipes to be submitted under your name). Register for a Recipe4Living account and submit a recipe online! If you have questions or need help with this, please fill out a contact form.
- Fill out a contact form with your recipe!