The Tasty Thanksgiving Recipe Contest
Everyone seems to have their own special way of cooking some of the more traditional dishes like stuffing and cranberry sauce, but others have created totally unique Thanksgiving dishes that still reflect the theme of the holiday. Create a delicious Thanksgiving recipe today and enter it into our Tasty Thanksgiving Recipe Contest.
For inspiration and tips on Thanksgiving recipes, check out Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes, Hints & Videos.
1. Submit your BEST Thanksgiving recipe. **Recipes submitted with pictures will be given special consideration** Please mention this contest in your recipe's summary.
2. The winner will be featured in the Recipe4Living newsletter on December 1, 2010 after which your recipe will be featured on the Recipe4Living homepage for an entire week! All entries must be submitted by Monday, November 29, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. CST. SUBMIT NOW!
If your recipe is chosen to be the winner, you will receive a Beautiful Fruit/Pumpkin Thanksgiving Serving Bowl For Table Decor And Dining.
1. Each submission must have a recipe title, summary, ingredients, and directions.
2. Winner will be contacted by e-mail. If we do not receive a response within 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen.
3. By submitting a recipe and photo, you agree to our Terms and Conditions.
How To Submit A Recipe
1. E-mail a word document or typed version of your recipe to r4lrecipeemails [at] gmail [dot] com .
2. Mail a hard copy of your recipe to: Recipe4Living.com,
3400 Dundee Rd., Ste. 236
Northbrook, IL 60062
3. Fax a copy of your recipe to (847) 205-9340
4. PREFERRED METHOD (This method allows your recipes to be submitted under your name). Register for a Recipe4Living account and submit a recipe online! If you have questions or need help with this, please fill out a contact form.
5. Fill out a contact form with your recipe!