Top 10 4th of July Desserts!
Bake one for a quick cool down that will go right for your sweet tooth! These desserts aren’t too difficult either, but they’ll be tasty enough for our own founding fathers!
- Patriotic Parfait - Layers of red strawberries and raspberries, blueberries, and sweet cream create a patriotic food statement!
- Summer Ice Cream Delight - Delicious and cooling for a hot summer day. Kids will beg you to make this all the time!
- Patriotic Dump Cake - A true "dump it and run" special. It's hard to find an easier cake recipe.
- Watermelon Berried Chiffon - This is an easy recipe that is quite forgiving as far as ingredients go. It makes good use of the watermelon that wasn't quite used up at the big party and reduces it down to a manageable spot in the refrigerator. It also makes use of any fresh or frozen berries and yogurt for creaminess to turn this into a delectable summer chiffon!
- Fourth of July Pie - Be patriotic with red, white, and blue: strawberries, blueberries, and creamy vanilla filling
- Old Fashioned Soft Sugar Cookies - These Sugar Cookies are a soft cookie. They have been in the family for many years, and a favorite for my son over seas.
- Quick USA Cake - This patriotic cake is always a crowd pleaser. It could not be easier to make!
- Kool-Aid 4th of July Pie - Try this easy, patriotic pie with strawberry kool-aid and the new strawberry Cool Whip!
- Berry Dessert Nachos - This is one of those fruity desserts that will make an impression when you serve it. m
- Patriotic Trifle - Life can still be sweet if you are a diabetic. Enjoy this colorful dessert that is low fat, cholesterol free, full of fruit and rich in vitamin C.
Around The Web