Top 10 4th of July Potluck Side Dishes
Recipe4Living has countless sides for Fourth of July or another other summertime soiree, so give it a whirl with these dishes!
- Jackie’s Potatoes - This recipe can be used with almost any type of potato. They taste as if you were baking all day.
- Tuna Pasta Salad - This awesome tuna pasta salad is a real crowd pleaser!
- Wes's Best Baked Beans - Fast and delicious recipe for a side dish that will be a hit with all. Easy to make, and great to bring to parties.
- Chilled Italian Mostaccioli Salad - A great picnic or party dish, this salad is so easy to make!
- Hot or Cold Easy and Delicious Potato Salad – This recipe is absolutely DELICIOUS and very easy! People I don't even know hunt me down for the recipe! It's very addicting and delicious. The original recipe called for 8 strips of bacon but I think adding more really adds to the flavor.
- Cheesy Garlic Biscuits - We love garlic bread in my house but I don't always have ciabatta bread so I use what is on hand. The biscuits were on sale so I had a few lying around. Good with my Split Pea Soup.
- Red Cabbage Salad - Sugar, vinegar, tart apples and red current jelly make this a special cabbage dish that will be a family favorite in no time!
- Buck's Pinto Beans - The most important thing is that you will need is seat belts on your chairs to keep from falling on the floor, these beans are so good.
- Nanny's Potato Salad - This recipe is quick and delicious! I like to make quick dishes for my husband . he likes this recipe very much.
- Grilled Corn With Herb Butter - The herb butter will add a gourmet flair to the feast.
Around The Web