Top 10 Appetizer Dip Recipes
1. Baked Crab Dip - This is a delicious recipe that everyone will enjoy.
2. Spinach Dip - This is a recipe that has stood the test of time and is always requested by guests.
3. White Mexican Cheese Dip - Rival the best Mexican restaurant with this creamy and spicy cheese dip served with tortillas or corn chips.
4. Crockpot Crispy Kiebasa and Cheese Dip - This versatile dip tastes great with everything and making it in your crockpot makes the whole thing a cinch!
5. Garlic Tomato Dip - Serve this gazpacho-like dip with Snyder's sunflower chips, or even over an omelet.
6. Seven Layer Taco Dip - This no-cook dip makes great party good, but it easily a filling lunch.
7. Superb Seafood Crockpot Dip - Let the crockpot do the work for this shrimp-flavored dip.
8. Spinach and Artichoke Dip - Always a crowd-pleaser... which means very little clean-up for you!
9. Bacon and Cheese Dip - This easy dip cooks in your crockpot so you don't have to worry about it!
10. Hot Chicken Dip - This creamy dip can be used as an appetizer with chips or it can be the filling in tortillas.