Top 10 April Recipes
10. Overnight Coffee Cake: A quick, delicious coffee cake that even the kids can make!
9. Slow Cooker Chicken Dumplings: The slow-cooker simmers chicken, potatoes, carrots, and celery in a creamy sauce and is topped with tender dumplings made easy and delicious with baking mix.
8. Easy Ice Cream Cake: An easy delicious birthday cake. My family much prefers this to a regular layer cake or a store-bought cake. Looks great, tastes wonderful, and doesn't last long!
7. Pork Chop Casserole: I have had raves for over 45 years, every time I take this to anyone. I always make two and freeze one to have one on hand. Wonderfully easy to make and so yummy and fork tender! Add a salad and dinner is ready or take it to a shut-in, a family reunion or picnic.
6. Simplest Chicken Casserole: This is the easiest chicken casserole ever!
5. Garlic Shrimp Scampi: This garlic sauce is irresistible!
4. Throw Together Mexican Casserole: Couldn't be easier so that you can have dinner ready in under 45 minutes.
3. Amazing Asparagus Casserole: A great recipe that is easy to prepare. This asparagus casserole is always a big hit at potluck get-togethers.
2. Creamy Deviled Eggs: These easy eggs can be a successful side dish for any holiday menu.
And the most popular recipe for April is...
1. Delicious Enchilada Casserole: All of the flavor of the Mexican classic, deconstructed into casserole form that the whole family will enjoy. Warning: This casserole is addictive!