Top 10 August Recipes
10. Sour Cream Chicken Casserole: This casserole is my husband's absolute favorite meal. It's creamy and has a slight blend of sweet and salty. It looks very presentable for special occasions, and is simple to make.
9. Luscious Zucchini Bread: The recipe makes a very moist bread, so make a few loaves and freeze them for a rainy day!
8. Delightful Pork Chop Casserole: A great, oven-baked dish with crispy French-fried onions and creamy soup.
7. Easy Stuffed Peppers: If you like stuffed peppers but hate all the work, try this easy version. You can mix it up and have it in the oven in about 15 minutes.
6. Delightful Crockpot Swiss Steak: This easy crockpot Swiss steak recipe is a favorite with my husband. The best part is everyone can cater the recipe to their own tastes!
5. Crockpot Breakfast Cobbler: This crock pot breakfast is so delicious it's almost like eating dessert!
4. Appetizing Sour Cream Chicken Casserole: This rich casserole is very creamy, but simple to throw together.
3. Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls: These rolls are best when eaten fresh, but 10 to 15 seconds in the microwave makes them almost as good as fresh.
2. No-Bake Oreo Cookie Treats: These bite sized Oreo treats are simple to make! I've used regular, golden and mint Oreos!
And the most popular August recipe is...
1. Crunchy, Juicy, Spicy Ritz Cracker Chicken: This coating mix is outstanding on chicken, but would also work well with fish or pork chops. Your taste buds will thank you, and it is so easy to prepare!