Top 10 Blueberry Recipes
These little berries can be used in countless ways! It was a challenge to pick just 10 recipes. We did our best, but we know that there are many more other delicious blueberry recipes on Recipe4Living too. Enjoy!
- Blueberry Pudding - Add some blueberries, cinnamon and nutmeg to this pudding recipe.
- Blueberry Ripple Cake - Fresh blueberries add a natural sweetness to this easy cake. Great in the summer when blueberries are cheap and easy to find.
- Blueberry Snack Bars - These snack bars are a creamier version of blueberry pie, with coconut and walnuts too.
- Blueberry Buttermilk Cake with Strawberry Whipped Cream - Gourmet's infamous buttermilk cake gets spruced up with some blueberries and homemade strawberry whipped cream. The perfect light dessert for a warm spring day!
- Blueberry Tart - Eat this tart within a day or the crust runs the risk of turning "blue" and it looks less appetizing but is still fine to eat.
- Blueberry Smoothie - Everyone will love this delicious drink!
- Blueberry-White Morsels Biscotti - Try your hand at this hard cookie that is the perfect accompaniment to your coffee or tea.
- Blueberry Cream Pie - An easy, no-bake pie with two kinds of cream and a graham cracker crust.
- Blueberry Pancakes - Half of the berries should be cooked into the pancakes, and the other half should be saved to scatter over the top of the cooked pancakes for serving.
- Blueberry Breakfast Braid - With its braided style and fruit-swirled center, it's as attractive as it is tasty.