Top 10 Chili Recipes
1. Crockpot Chunky Pork and Sausage Chili - This hearty southwestern stew is chunky with pork, sausage, and beans.
2. Cincinnati Chili - Find out why the city is famous for its chili with this recipe.
3. Basic Texas Chili - A simpler chili without beans, but with plenty of flavor.
4. Chipotle Steak Chili - This is our favorite crockpot chili and we've tried several. To make it truly decadent, ignore me whenever I indicate something is optional.
5. 3-Bean Vegetarian Chili - Pinto, kidney, and black beans are blended in a flavorful and hearty-healthy chili.
6. Slow Cooked Chili - Lots of beans and tomatoes make this a hearty chili recipe. Cumin and chili powder ensure lots of flavor!
7. White Chicken Chili - This dish uses hot pepper sauce made from jalapeños; it's milder than the red hot pepper varieties. Stirring frequently toward the end of cooking time prevents the bean-thickened broth from sticking to the bottom and scorching.
8. Chili in a Biscuit Bowl - This delicious chili is served in homemade biscuit bowls for an adorable, edible presentation!
9. Spicy Chicken Chili - Easy delicious chili with only a few ingredients.
10. Chili con Carne - This hearty chili has just the right level of spice.