Top 10 Copycat Candy Recipes
1) Homemade Snickers Bar: The Snickers bar is a classic candy favorite, and this homemade version is just as delicious!
2) Copycat Thin Mints: Enjoy thin mints all year with this copycat recipe!
3) Copycat Tootsie Rolls: Make the classic Tootsie Roll chocolate candies at home with this easy recipe.
4) Copycat Trader Joe's Candy Cane Joe-Joes: these candy filled oreo-like cookies are only available once a year, but you can have them year-round if you make them yourself!
5) Copycat Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs: Usually available only around Easter-time, now you can make these delicious eggs year-round. We even think they're better than regular peanut butter cups.
6) Fruit Roll-Ups: Enjoy the taste of real fruit as you relive your childhood years. The sticking of fruit roll-up to the roof of your mouth and the spaces between your teeth is to be expected.
7) TWIX® Bars: With this no-bake recipe, you'll only need 4 ingredients to recreate one of the greatest chocolate bars out there.
8) Copycat Marshmallow Peeps: Here's our favorite recipe for making the famous Marshmallow Peeps at home! Read on.
9) Homemade Jelly Beans: The worst part of sorting through a bag of jelly beans is finding flavors you don't like. Avoid that problem by making your own!
10) Homemade Cadbury Creme Eggs: This Easter treat can be made at home, and dare we say that they taste even better homemade.