Top 10 December Recipes
10. Crockpot Angel Chicken: This recipe is a flavorful dish with the tastes of Italian dressing and onion and chive cream cheese.
9. Old-Fashioned Potato Soup Recipe: This basic recipe has been a family favorite for many years. It is both versatile and nutritious. Best of all, it's very easy to prepare.
8. Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies: Throw these sticky peanut buttery cookies together in minutes for an almost-instant dessert.
7. Chicken Rice Soup: This comforting, homemade soup traditionally heals all woes.
6. Sausage Brunch Casserole: An easy, baked casserole also featuring cheddar cheese, fresh bread, and eggs.
5. Cinnamon French Toast Bake: This easy breakfast bake features refrigerated cinnamon rolls that make quick work of favorite French toast flavors.
4. Hungry Man's Breakfast Casserole: This hearty breakfast casserole dish will feed all your hungry men (and women).
3. Crockpot Breakfast Casserole: With the convenience of waking up and having breakfast ready for you, this delicious casserole tastes just like an omelet!
2. Bobbie's Corn Casserole: This was one of my mother's specialties that was a real crowd pleaser. Even my youngest who is a "picky eater" loves this dish.
And, the favorite recipe of Decemeber is...
1. Crockpot Morning Casserole: Start this the night before and a unque breakfast will be ready for you in the morning.